|Age At Sampling||Contact Us|
|Tool Type||Sample Prep Kits|
• Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
• PCR and qPCR gene amplification
• Genomic DNA library construction
• DNA methylation studies
• Copy number variation (CNV) studies
• High DNA recovery and quality
• Short and scalable protocol
• Cost effective extractions
• Non-toxic chemicals
• Automatable on open systems
200 µl of whole blood from a single donor was extracted in triplicate using either Competitor T’s kit or BioChain’s vamPure® Blood Nucleic Acid Extraction kit. The yield and purity were then analyzed. The results show that the vamPure® kit is robust against the competition and the gDNA extracted consists of optimal purity.
qPCR was performed in triplicate using gDNA extracted from either Compeitior T’s kit or vamPure®. The results demonstrate the quality of the gDNA obtained using vamPure is as pure as the competition while the yields remain superior.
gDNA was extracted from either 200 µl or 1 mL of input blood using vamPure®. The resulting yields show that the kit is highly scalable.