- Protective Role of Smad6 in Inflammation‐Induced Valvular Cell Calcification
JJ Lim, X Li, J Lu, TM Pedego… – Journal of Cellular …, 2015– Wiley Online Library
… Received 22 January 2015; Revised 31 March 2015; Accepted 1 April 2015 … Song et al., 2015),
and inhibition of BMP-2 signaling causes reduced vascular calcification (Derwall et al., … performed
using gene specific primers, One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain) and …
- SIRT3 reverses aging-associated degeneration
Katharine Brown, Stephanie Xie, Xiaolei Qiu, Mary Mohrin, Jiyung Shin, Yufei Liu, Dan Zhang, David T Scadden, Danica Chen
Cell Rep 0, 2013-02-21, 3, 319-27
… Reverse transcription was performed using qScript cDNA SuperMix (Quanta BioSciences). Gene expression was determined by real-time PCR using Eva qPCR SuperMix kit (BioChain Institute) on an ABI StepOnePlus. GAPDH or β-actin was used as an internal control. …
- Presynaptic modulation by somatostatin in the rat neostriatum is altered in a model of parkinsonism
Violeta G López-Huerta, Eduardo Blanco-Hernández, José Bargas, Elvira Galarraga
Neurophysiol. (3.1), 2012-08-16, 108, 1032-43
… 5′-AGGTCAATGAAGGGGTCGTTG-3′ (PCR product: 103 bp). The Eva qPCR Super mix kit (BioChain, Hayward, CA) was used for real-time PCR with the manufacturer’s specifications. Thermal cycling included 40 cycles of …
- Expression of lactoperoxidase in differentiated mouse colon epithelial cells
Byung-Wook Kim, R Steven Esworthy, Maria A Hahn, Gerd P Pfeifer, Fong-Fong Chu
Free Radic. Biol. Med. (5.7), 2012-05-01, 52, 1569-76
… 3′. The mRNA levels were normalized against β-actin mRNA (5′-GCTCCTCCTGAGCGCAAGT- 3′ and 5′-TCATCGTACTCCTGCTTGCTGAT-3′). All qPCRs were performed with the Eva qPCR SuperMix kit containing SYBR green dye (BioChainInstitute, Hayward, CA …
- Angiopoietin-like 4 (Angptl4) protein is a physiological mediator of intracellular lipolysis in murine adipocytes
Nora E Gray, Lily N Lam, Karen Yang, Anna Y Zhou, Suneil Koliwad, Jen-Chywan Wang
Biol. Chem. (5.3), 2012-03-09, 287, 8444-56
… Reverse transcription was performed as described (6). The resulting cDNA was diluted to 170 μl, and 3.5 μl was used to perform qPCR in a 25-μl reaction using the EVA qPCR SuperMix kit (BioChain) per the manufacturer’s protocol. …
- Yifan Geng, Jeffrey J. Hsu, Jinxiu Lu, Tabitha C. Ting, Makoto Miyazaki, Linda L. Demer, and Yin Tintut
Role of Cellular Cholesterol Metabolism in Vascular Cell Calcification
Biol. Chem., Sep 2011; 286: 33701 – 33706.
… …from cells using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time RT-quantitative PCR (qPCR) was performed using a One-Step qRT-PCR kit (BioChainInstitute, Inc. Hayward, CA) in an Mx3005P system (Stratagene La Jolla, CA). beta-Actin was used for normalization. Data Analysis… …
- Wendy Tseng, Lucia S. Graham, Yifan Geng, Aneela Reddy, Jinxiu Lu, Rita B. Effros, Linda Demer, and Yin Tintut
PKA-induced Receptor Activator of NF- B Ligand (RANKL) Expression in Vascular Cells Mediates Osteoclastogenesis but Not Matrix Calcification
Biol. Chem., Sep 2010; 285: 29925 – 29931.
… …Total RNA was isolated using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time PCR was performed using the One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain, Inc.) and Mx3005P (Stratagene). Western Analysis Western analysis of whole cell lysates was performed using standard protocols… …
- Peng Jin, Xiao-juan Lu, Jian-qiu Sheng, Lei Fu, Xiao-ming Meng, Xin Wang, Tai-ping Shi, Shi-rong Li, and Jianyu Rao
Estrogen Stimulates the Expression of Mismatch Repair Gene hMLH1in Colonic Epithelial Cells
Cancer Prevention Research, Aug 2010; 3: 910 – 916.
… …the results of semiquantitative RT-PCR in COLO205 cells. PCR was done in a volume of 20 muL containing 12.5 muL 2 PCR Mix (BioChain), 2 muL cDNA, 0.3 muL EvaGreen (Biotium), 0.5 muL of primers each, and 4.2 muL DEPC-treated water. The mixtures were amplified… …
- Wendy Tseng, Jinxiu Lu, Gail A. Bishop, Andrew D. Watson, Andrew P. Sage, Linda Demer, and Yin Tintut
Regulation of interleukin-6 expression in osteoblasts by oxidized phospholipids
J. Lipid Res., May 2010; 51: 1010 – 1016.
… …Total RNA was isolated using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time PCR was performed using the One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain, Inc.) and Mx3005P (Stratagene). DNA constructs Generation of murine IL-6 promoter luciferase reporter constructs was
- Suneil K. Koliwad, Taiyi Kuo, Lauren E. Shipp, Nora E. Gray, Fredrik Backhed, Alex Yick-Lun So, Robert V. Farese, Jr, and Jen-Chywan Wang
Angiopoietin-like 4 (ANGPTL4, Fasting-induced Adipose Factor) Is a Direct Glucocorticoid Receptor Target and Participates in Glucocorticoid-regulated Triglyceride Metabolism
Biol. Chem., Sep 2009; 284: 25593 – 25601.
… …dNTP (Invitrogen), 0.2 SYBR Green I dye (Molecular Probes), and 250 nm of each primer. Alternatively, EVA QPCR SuperMix Kit (Biochain) was used per the manufacturer’s protocol. qPCR was performed in either an Opticon-2 DNA Engine (MJ Research) or a 7900HT PCR… …