- Gelatin gel as a carrier of platelet-derived growth factors
Shuko Suzuki, Natsumi Morimoto, Yoshito Ikada
J Biomater Appl (2.2), 2013-02-13, ,
… R&D Systems TGF-β1 and bFGF ELISA kits and Hemoglobin (HGB) assay kit (BioChain, CA, USA) were purchased from Wakenyaku Co., Ltd (Osaka, Japan). … The HGB extracted in the solution was quantified using a HGB assay kit (BioChain, CA, USA). …
- Mutations associated with occult hepatitis B virus infection result in decreased surface antigen expression in vitro
C M Martin, J A Welge, S D Rouster, M T Shata, K E Sherman, J T Blackard
Viral Hepat. (3.5), 2012-10-12, 19, 716-23
… Supplemental Fig. 1b). Hepatitis B surface antigen was quantitated by ELISA (BioChain, Hayward, CA, USA) with recombinant HBsAg (adr subtype) standards from 500 to 0.25 ng/mL with a lower limit of detection of 0.5 ng/mL. The OD …
- The level of DING proteins is increased in HIV-infected patients: in vitro and in vivo studies
Ahmed Djeghader, Gerard Aragonès, Nune Darbinian, Mikael Elias, Daniel Gonzalez, Anabel García-Heredia, Raúl Beltrán-Debón, Rafal Kaminski, Guillaume Gotthard, Julien Hiblot, Anna Rull, Olivier Rohr, Christian Schwartz, Carlos Alonso-Villaverde, Jorge Joven, Jordi Camps, Eric Chabriere
PLoS ONE (4.4), 2012-03-19, 7, e33062
… p24 ELISA. Approximately 1×10 6 PBMC were infected with HIV-1 JF-RL. Six days post-infection, supernatants were collected and analyzed for the presence of p24 by ELISA assay using p24 ELISA Assay kit purchased from BioChain(BioChain Institute, Inc., Hayward, CA). …
- Amy J. Malhowski, Haider Hira, Sarah Bashiruddin, Rod Warburton, June Goto, Blanton Robert, David J. Kwiatkowski, and Geraldine A. Finlay
Smooth muscle protein-22-mediated deletion of Tsc1results in cardiac hypertrophy that is mTORC1-mediated and reversed by rapamycin
Mol. Genet., Jan 2011; 10.1093/hmg/ddq570.
… …Levels of BUN and creatinine were measured using ELISA assay kits and performed according to the manufacturer’s instructions (Biochain, Hayward, CA, USA). Statistical analysis Results are expressed as mean SD. Statistical analysis using a non-parametric… …
- Géraldine Arrode-Brusés, Darlene Sheffer, Ramakrishna Hegde, Sukbir Dhillon, Zhengian Liu, François Villinger, Opendra Narayan, and Yahia Chebloune
Characterization of T cell responses in macaques immunized with a single dose of HIV DNA vaccine
Virol., Nov 2009; 10.1128/JVI.01846-09.
… …immunized animals have developed specific antibodies to HIV we used a commercial ELISA kit for detection of HIV-1 and 2 Abs (BioChainInstitute). To examine whether DNA immunization has induced autoimmune anti-DNA responses we also used a commercial kit that… …
- Bhawna Poonia, Maria S. Salvato, Hideo Yagita, Toshihiro Maeda, Ko Okumura, and C. David Pauza
Treatment with anti-FasL antibody preserves memory lymphocytes and virus-specific cellular immunity in macaques challenged with simian immunodeficiency virus
Blood, Aug 2009; 114: 1196 – 1204.
… …were measured 4 weeks after the third hepatitis B vaccination (17 weeks after SIV challenge) using a commercial ELISA Kit (BioChain). Statistical analysis Differences between animal groups treated with anti-FasL or control antibody were analyzed by Student… …