At BioChain, we use proprietary isolation techniques to efficiently extract total RNA from samples such as tissues, cell lines, and blood. Our methods protect the RNA as it is being isolated, so you can expect the highest quality possible for each sample type. In fact, RIN values of >8* are achievable using our extraction protocol (see Figure 1).
*RIN values dependent on sample type
Figure 1. Total RNA from our human normal adrenal tissue with RIN value of 9.5.
We also have a comprehensive collection of normal, diseased, and tumor tissues from a wide variety of species to choose from, and our extraction techniques preserve the small RNA fraction, including miRNA.
We can save you valuable research time and money by eliminating the hassle of locating and extracting RNA from a variety of sample types. Our procurement services can also help you find rare materials – enabling you to perform experiments that you thought were impossible.
Features of Total RNA
- Extensive quality control procedures to ensure high quality
- High efficiency reverse transcription
- Decontamination of polysaccharide, proteoglycan, RNase, and genomic DNA
- Total RNA isolated from a wide variety of hard to obtain tissues
Applications of Total RNA
- cDNA synthesis and cDNA library construction
- Purification of mRNA
- MicroRNA study
- Northern Blotting, RT-PCR, and RACE
- Total RNAs generated from human tumors and the corresponding normal tissues from the same donor
- Specifically designed for use as a reference for microarray gene-profiling studies and other functional analysis
- Complementary DNA (cDNA) reverse-transcribed from an RNA template
- Kits specially designed for RNA extraction from various sample sources
- Reagents and kits designed for functional RNA analysis