- Protective Role of Smad6 in Inflammation‐Induced Valvular Cell Calcification JJ Lim, X Li, J Lu, TM Pedego… – Journal of Cellular …, 2015– Wiley Online Library … Received 22 January 2015; Revised 31 March 2015; Accepted 1 April 2015 … Song et al., 2015), and inhibition of BMP-2 signaling causes reduced vascular calcification (Derwall et al., … performed using gene specific primers, One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain) and …
- SIRT3 reverses aging-associated degeneration Katharine Brown, Stephanie Xie, Xiaolei Qiu, Mary Mohrin, Jiyung Shin, Yufei Liu, Dan Zhang, David T Scadden, Danica Chen Cell Rep 0, 2013-02-21, 3, 319-27 … Reverse transcription was performed using qScript cDNA SuperMix (Quanta BioSciences). Gene expression was determined by real-time PCR using Eva qPCR SuperMix kit (BioChain Institute) on an ABI StepOnePlus. GAPDH or β-actin was used as an internal control. …
- Presynaptic modulation by somatostatin in the rat neostriatum is altered in a model of parkinsonism Violeta G López-Huerta, Eduardo Blanco-Hernández, José Bargas, Elvira Galarraga Neurophysiol. (3.1), 2012-08-16, 108, 1032-43 … 5′-AGGTCAATGAAGGGGTCGTTG-3′ (PCR product: 103 bp). The Eva qPCR Super mix kit (BioChain, Hayward, CA) was used for real-time PCR with the manufacturer’s specifications. Thermal cycling included 40 cycles of …
- Expression of lactoperoxidase in differentiated mouse colon epithelial cells Byung-Wook Kim, R Steven Esworthy, Maria A Hahn, Gerd P Pfeifer, Fong-Fong Chu Free Radic. Biol. Med. (5.7), 2012-05-01, 52, 1569-76 … 3′. The mRNA levels were normalized against β-actin mRNA (5′-GCTCCTCCTGAGCGCAAGT- 3′ and 5′-TCATCGTACTCCTGCTTGCTGAT-3′). All qPCRs were performed with the Eva qPCR SuperMix kit containing SYBR green dye (BioChainInstitute, Hayward, CA …
- Angiopoietin-like 4 (Angptl4) protein is a physiological mediator of intracellular lipolysis in murine adipocytes Nora E Gray, Lily N Lam, Karen Yang, Anna Y Zhou, Suneil Koliwad, Jen-Chywan Wang Biol. Chem. (5.3), 2012-03-09, 287, 8444-56 … Reverse transcription was performed as described (6). The resulting cDNA was diluted to 170 μl, and 3.5 μl was used to perform qPCR in a 25-μl reaction using the EVA qPCR SuperMix kit (BioChain) per the manufacturer’s protocol. …
- Yifan Geng, Jeffrey J. Hsu, Jinxiu Lu, Tabitha C. Ting, Makoto Miyazaki, Linda L. Demer, and Yin Tintut Role of Cellular Cholesterol Metabolism in Vascular Cell Calcification Biol. Chem., Sep 2011; 286: 33701 – 33706. … …from cells using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time RT-quantitative PCR (qPCR) was performed using a One-Step qRT-PCR kit (BioChainInstitute, Inc. Hayward, CA) in an Mx3005P system (Stratagene La Jolla, CA). beta-Actin was used for normalization. Data Analysis… …
- Wendy Tseng, Lucia S. Graham, Yifan Geng, Aneela Reddy, Jinxiu Lu, Rita B. Effros, Linda Demer, and Yin Tintut PKA-induced Receptor Activator of NF- B Ligand (RANKL) Expression in Vascular Cells Mediates Osteoclastogenesis but Not Matrix Calcification Biol. Chem., Sep 2010; 285: 29925 – 29931. … …Total RNA was isolated using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time PCR was performed using the One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain, Inc.) and Mx3005P (Stratagene). Western Analysis Western analysis of whole cell lysates was performed using standard protocols… …
- Peng Jin, Xiao-juan Lu, Jian-qiu Sheng, Lei Fu, Xiao-ming Meng, Xin Wang, Tai-ping Shi, Shi-rong Li, and Jianyu Rao Estrogen Stimulates the Expression of Mismatch Repair Gene hMLH1in Colonic Epithelial Cells Cancer Prevention Research, Aug 2010; 3: 910 – 916. … …the results of semiquantitative RT-PCR in COLO205 cells. PCR was done in a volume of 20 muL containing 12.5 muL 2 PCR Mix (BioChain), 2 muL cDNA, 0.3 muL EvaGreen (Biotium), 0.5 muL of primers each, and 4.2 muL DEPC-treated water. The mixtures were amplified… …
- Wendy Tseng, Jinxiu Lu, Gail A. Bishop, Andrew D. Watson, Andrew P. Sage, Linda Demer, and Yin Tintut Regulation of interleukin-6 expression in osteoblasts by oxidized phospholipids J. Lipid Res., May 2010; 51: 1010 – 1016. … …Total RNA was isolated using TRIzol reagent (Invitrogen). Real-time PCR was performed using the One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix Kit (BioChain, Inc.) and Mx3005P (Stratagene). DNA constructs Generation of murine IL-6 promoter luciferase reporter constructs was
- Suneil K. Koliwad, Taiyi Kuo, Lauren E. Shipp, Nora E. Gray, Fredrik Backhed, Alex Yick-Lun So, Robert V. Farese, Jr, and Jen-Chywan Wang Angiopoietin-like 4 (ANGPTL4, Fasting-induced Adipose Factor) Is a Direct Glucocorticoid Receptor Target and Participates in Glucocorticoid-regulated Triglyceride Metabolism Biol. Chem., Sep 2009; 284: 25593 – 25601. … …dNTP (Invitrogen), 0.2 SYBR Green I dye (Molecular Probes), and 250 nm of each primer. Alternatively, EVA QPCR SuperMix Kit (Biochain) was used per the manufacturer’s protocol. qPCR was performed in either an Opticon-2 DNA Engine (MJ Research) or a 7900HT PCR… …
The dNTP solution provided by BioChain is specially manufactured and tested for downstream applications in molecular biology. The ready-to-use mix contains varied concentrations depending on the purpose. Some of the essential uses for this dNTP mix include PCR/RT-PCR, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing. BioChain’s dNTP mix is also purified with preparative high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), which guarantees at least a 99.5% level of purity.
The product has undergone further rigorous quality testing:
● The concentration is verified by optical density spectrophotometry.
● Preparation is free of DNase contamination (determined by incubation of 4 dNTPs with radioactive substrates)
● Preparation is free of RNase contamination (determined by incubation of 4 dNTPs with radioactive substrates)
● Each lot of the product is tested for performance with Taq DNA polymerase.
Applications of dNTP Mix
Some of the important molecular biology applications using dNTP mixes include:
● Gene amplification for cloning
● RT-PCR for gene quantitation
● Nick translational labeling using random nicks that are to be replaced using DNA polymerase
● PCR labeling to generate labeled DNA probes
● Oligonucleotide tailing to generate high sensitivity probes for hybridization studies
● Analyze a chain of DNA and determine the order of nucleotides within it
● Use for Sanger sequencing and more recent Next Gen Sequencing applications
BioChain also offers the most competitive price available on the market, with additional discounts for large quantities or bulk purchase. Free samples are available upon request.
No manuals for this product.
- 100 μl (10 mM each)