BioChain has been collecting biospecimens for over 20 years. We have extensive connections with various vendors and facilities to procure samples. Our procurement and processing process is stream-lined to offer systematic and quality samples.
Example of completed Projects for Pharmaceutics and Diagnostics:
- 400 FFPE lung cancer samples, 200 matched serum samples collected,Perform FFPE tissue and circulating DNA isolation, Perform real time PCR with Roche LC480
- 100 donors plasma from pregnant women collected, and perform circulating DNA isolation
- 4 types of Matched Paired frozen tumor tissue, 25-30 donors from each type of tumor
We offer system service where we collect samples, process them and analyze the results.
Clinical Patient Sample Collection and Analysis
Biochain provides the pharmaceutical and biotech industry with clinical sample collection and analysis services. Some case studies are described below.
1. Cancer patients’ body fluid and tumor samples according to various customer’s specifications
2. Pregnant women blood and plasma samples for prenatal diagnosis.
3. Collection of other types of samples may be available upon request.
- DNA/RNA/Protein Isolation
- Tissue Sections and Tissue Arrays
- PCR and NGS analysis for DNA and RNA
- Western Analysis of Protein lysate
- IHC and ISH test for tissue sections and tissue arrays
Inquiry: A Principle Investigator “PI” needed to collect 400 NSCLC FFPE blocks and 2 ml plasma from each donor and could not find a cost effective supplier to provide the samples.
Solution: BioChain was able to collect all of the samples and provide the tissue section and isolated the DNA from the samples.