BioChain Institute is a leading provider of high quality oncology-related biosamples and sample preparation tools since it was founded in 1994. Our products are widely used in oncology and life science research. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and are looking for a highly motivated Sales Specialist for promoting and selling BioChain brand products for cancer diagnostics and life science research. With support from BioChain’s talented and inspiring team, you’ll find great opportunities for career development and the resources to make significant contributions to the world.
This position is an onsite sales position supporting a specified territory and requires you to have excellent phone etiquette, abilities to navigate through our programs for technical questions, and report your daily sales activities. This role also requires a blend of market understanding, teamwork, business acumen, pipeline management, lead generation and great communication skills. In addition, this position will require collaboration with various management, sales team members, key accounts representative and our lab to achieve success. The ideal candidates will reside in the Bay Area, have experience working in a small company and have prior sales experience in the life science industry.
- Daily communications with customer to identify new business opportunities in assigned territory
- Drive revenue from existing customer base and conduct sales through onsite visit, telephone, e-mail, and online
- Abilities to push current product lines and clearly utilize the technical knowledge to communicate to potential clients
- Strong ability to learn, grasp and promote new launched life science products
- Responsible for lead follow up, and quoting of our products and services
- Track, monitor and forecast sales pipeline through by utilizing contact management software provided by the company
- Work effectively in a team environment and participate in some marketing activities such as local or national trade shows, creating e-marketing campaigns, and other lead generation activities
- Daily communications with clients, creating quotes, cold calling, presentations with clients, must be able to read and understand scientific literature, etc.
- BS, BA or above degree in a Life Science discipline
- Working knowledge of molecular biology, cell biology, and other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
- Self-motivated, creative, thorough, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Possible travel, up to 20%
- Previous life science sales experience is a plus
- Telesales in any field desired
Please indicate your expected salary.
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to HR: email@example.com