Production Technician Job Description
BioChain is the world leader in high quality processed bio-sample products and analysis services. We currently have an open position for a full time Production Technician. Please read the following responsibilities and requirements. If you feel you are qualified for this position, apply right away!
– routinely handle biological tissue samples for production of both frozen and paraffin tissue sections
– perform SOPs involving materials measurement, materials handling and inventory control, equipment operation, and record keeping necessary to manufacture product batches of biological tissue samples
– conduct quality analysis of reagents, components and finished tissue products in accordance with the production schedule
– extract nucleic acids from tissue source materials and generate reagent batches for kit assembly
– communicate manufacturing problems to management and the team as well as assist in identifying variables and offering resolutions
– train and provide guidance to team members on techniques and processes
– BS or equivalent in biology, biochemistry, immunology, pathology or related fields
– Previous experience in tissue processing, sectioning of frozen and paraffin embedded tissues, staining and reading of tissue sections is absolutely required
– Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills and an ability to work efficiently as part of a team
– Proven ability to consistently and accurately follow detailed instructions as well as to clearly communicate processes, timeliness and schedules
– Solid interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Previous experience in performing immunohistochemistry on paraffin and frozen sections of human and non-human tissue
– Knowledge of antigen retrieval techniques and IHC amplification methods
– Experience in manufacturing and/or working knowledge of manufacturing-related products
Salary and Benefit:
Salary based on experience
Medical & Dental Insurance
Retirement Plan 401K
Paid vacation and sick leave
Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
We look forward to hearing from you!