Internal Auditor (Financial/Accounting)
BioChain Institute Inc. – Newark, CA
A leading company providing technology and products for cancer diagnostics and life science research is seeking an Internal Auditor to strengthen in house accounting team.
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with peers who are striving to end suffering and death from cancer, while honing your skill as an accounting specialist.
- Work with company’s Accounting Specialist to monitor the company’s financial control and internal auditing systems in compliance with ISO (International Organization of Standardization) quality requirements
- Coordinate and monitor life science research company’s financial control and internal auditing systems to plan and monitor its ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in compliance with US GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principle) and countries’ accounting, foreign exchange control and tax regulations.
- Perform monthly internal control checking. Review product batch records, verify, release certificate of compliance to release and transfer finished goods.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to ensure the seamless and accurate flow of data, ensure accurate accounting records and proper internal control, detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies. Calculate month-end inventory value, perform inventory value analysis and cash balance audit and report to Accountant.
- Conduct special financial and business related studies as requested by the management, such as conducting purchasing cost and cost variances analyses, and preparing various cost and interest expense schedules and accounts analysis reports to help monitoring the company’s financial control activities.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
We offer competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits. For more information, visit our website at www.biochain.com.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 510-783-5386