High Throughput DNA Extraction Service
High Throughput Automation systems have been applied for up to 400 blood DNA isolation per day. Sample to sample quality consistency is assured.
Whole blood, PBMC, plasma, serum, saliva, mouthwash, buccal swabs, and various solid tissues.
Sample collection methods:
Customers can provide their own vacutainers for Biochain to collect blood samples under their instructions, or give Biochain detailed instructions on how to collect the samples. Biocahin can provide vacutainers to maintain blood samples no change up to 14 days in room temperature.
- Over 15 years of experience in DNA extraction.
- DNA will be normalized in desired volumes, concentrations, and solvents per users' requirement.
- Genomic DNA aliquot can be delivered in various format, such as siliconized vial and 96 well plates, etc. based on customers' request.
- Competitive price and fast turn-around time.
Quality controls available upon customers' request
- DNA amount can be determined by PicoGreen assay.
- DNA amount and purity can be determined by Nanodrop: A260/280 is between 1.8 and 2.0, A260/230 is >2.0, A260/270 is >1.2, A260/250 is between 1.07-1.12 (detected in 10 mM Tris-Cl, pH 7.5), and no absorbance at UV 330.
- RNase treatment to ensure the RNA contamination is eliminated and confirmed by loading 2 ug DNA sample on 2% agarose gel and see no bands in 200-500 bp area.
- EcoR I digestion test: DNA is successfully digested by EcoR I.
- β-Actin expression was tested by PCR amplification.
For more information regarding this service please email email@example.com or call 1-888-762-2568. Quotes are available after receiving adequate details.