- EZ-RNA 96 Kit(Cells and Tissues)
- Broad Range Total RNA Isolation Kit(Tissue and Cells)
- Cartilage RNA Isolation Kit(Extraction)
- EZ-Blood RNA 96 Kit(Blood)
- FFPE Tissue RNA Extraction Kit(FFPE Tissue)
- MicroRNA Isolation Kit(Blood and Serum)
- RNAmate(RNA Purification)
- Total RNA Extraction Kit(Tissue and Cells)
- Whole Blood RNA Extraction Kit(Blood)
EZ-RNA 96 Kit(Cells and Tissues)
Introduction to EZ-RNA 96 Kit(Cells and Tissues)
Biochain's EZ-RNA 96 Kit is designed for the high-throughput purification of total cellular RNA from cultured cells in a 96-well plate format. No phenol-chloroform extraction or precipitation steps are involved. The kit can also be used to cleanup up to 96 RNA samples at a time. The sample addition and washing steps are performed using any 96-well compatible vacuum manifold, while the final elution of the RNA product is performed using a table-top centrifuge. Cells are lysed under denaturing conditions using a lysis buffer containing the denaturant guanidine isothiocyanate. Ethanol is next added to the samples, which are then added to the filter plates. This step facilitates the binding of RNA to the filter plate's silica membrane matrix. Under these conditions the RNA binds to the membrane while other contaminants are washed through. The plate is then washed to further remove protein, buffer components and other contaminants using two ethanol-containing wash buffers and the final RNA product is elutd in RNase-free water.
* For product availability information, please email us at email@example.com, submit your question online at Contact Us or call us at 1-888-762-2568.